(ONLY THE PICTURE WILL APPEAR ON YOUR BLOG)
all over body workout
bikini abs and thighs
bikini beach bum workout
bikini blast circuit
britney spears abs
flat tummy, hard abs part one
kim kardashian butt
kiss my tight booty
muscle building for your whole body
plump glutes circuit (for people who have knee problems)
the long weekend workout
tight, toned, trim
tone it up malibooty workout
worlds fastest workout video
at home cardio
couch to 5k
fitness, cardio exercise workout 1 by bodyrock
get hot cardio workout
Cardio and strength…
full body circuit
3 minute ab challenge
beginners total body
crazy core workout
flat abs challenge
inner thigh insanity
intense ab workout
legs and thighs
love handles exterminator
lower belly pooch attack
new body makeover
obliques ultimate workout
serious standing pilates
slimmer inner thighs and calves
stretching for flexibility
summer slim down part 1
summer slim down part 2
super butt workout
thighs, core and shoulders
you’ve got abs challenge
40 minute yoga weightloss: part 1
40 minute yoga weightloss: part 2
40 minute yoga weightloss: part 3
40 minute yoga weightloss: part 4
awakening practice with jason crandell
backbends with elise lorimer
bakasana with jason crandell
before bed time yoga
bend it like tara stiles
core focus with rebecca urban
evening sequence with kate holcombe
forward bends with elise lorimer
fun flow with elise lorimer
gentle flow with kathryn budig
hanumanasana with elise lorimer
happy days practice with lilias folan
hip openers with rebecca urban
loosen up the hips with tara stiles
morning sequence with kate holcombe
morning yoga for flexiblity
power yoga for strength
quieting practice with jason crandell
shoulder openers with kate holcombe
sidebends with jason crandell
standing poses with jason crandell
strength building yoga
sun salutations 2
tara stiles: yoga weightloss and balance workout
wheel pose with jason crandell
yoga flow 201
yoga flow 202
yoga flow 301
yoga for a strong core
yoga for better energy with jason crandell
yoga for getting out of your own way
yoga for inspiration
yoga for morning with jason crandell
yoga for noon with jason crandell
yoga for restful sleep with jason crandell
yoga to open the hips and back
yoga with les
this is just what I needed!!! thank god for tumblr <3
I know, so many pushups! But this works. Get toned arms.
Repeat this circuit 2-3 times.
If you have shoulder pain or wrist pain, use yoga blocks under your hands, or two books if you don’t have yoga blocks.
If it hurts your lower back, adjust accordingly: Put a chair against a wall, and put your hands on the chair for pushups. Or alter your neutral spine position.
Remember to suck your tummy in, so that you are getting a core workout while still focusing on your arms.
THE BEST COOKIE RECIPES :D
can I eat all of them at once please
reblogging for future reference omfg
Follow for more food porn!
1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of ‘horse’.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24. Don’t linger in the doorway. In or out.
25. If you choose to go in drag, don’t sell yourself short.
26. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your hair cut the day of a special event.
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires, and sheets.
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
31. Eat lunch with the new kids.
32. When traveling, keep your wits about you.
33. It’s never too late for an apology.
34. Don’t pose with booze.
35. If you have the right of way, take it.
36. You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she’s pregnant.
40. It’s not enough to be proud of your ancestry; live up to it.
41. Don’t make a scene.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in good luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day, too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take blame.
50. Suck it up every now and again.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
52. Don’t stare.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies. You’ll only have to do it once.
55. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don’t quit until the job is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
59. Thank the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
65. Learn to drive a stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
67. It’s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
72. Know the size of your boy/girlfriend’s clothes.
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. In college, always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They’re just doing their jobs.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81. You are what you do, not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
85. Don’t litter.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before 9am or after 9pm.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You’re never too old to need your mom.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date, commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun then sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98. Make goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
Getting healthier takes time and staying motivated can be a big hurdle so I hope some of these projects help! They’re designed to inspire you to change up your routine, remember how far you’ve come and give you that extra push you need on the hardest days. This should never feel like a punishment, getting fit should be something that makes you happy so fill your days with foods you love, fitness you enjoy and rewards that make you smile!
For more motivational ideas, projects and tips go here! :)